Saturday, March 26, 2011

poem

Memoratus in Aeternum
A Daughter writes with trembling hand
an Angel in heaven message bound
I dream a life to most so ordinary
To have your ear and voice I plea
our toppeled castle we will rebuild
the stones, our thoughts, chiseled love
Hear me now my gaurdian angel
I won't let my life to your loss be in vain
I'll look for the sun that follows the rain
let none claim apathy, and always know
I could never miss a person more
You're always in my thoughts
as I draw breath, You remain, You exist.
I will give life to your dreams through my own
not only am I a part of You.
You are a part of me.
-Brian Barton

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you wrote this. Its so perfect and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very talented Bro i hope you keep it up! Now write something happy to cheer me up :)
    I'm pretty envious of people that have such creative minds because mine is so cut and dry :)

    ReplyDelete